Monday, July 4, 2011

Just take off the blouse, take off the bra and show me them tits.

That’s my new approach to women. I don’t need a relationship. I don’t even want to stick my cock in your poon, because with sticking the cock into the poon comes all the psychological warfare that is a relationship.

I don’t need no goddamn relationship. I’ve got all the crazy my life can sustain all by myself, got no interest in adding your crazy to the mix. So just show me them titties, flash me some thigh, wiggle that ass and you know what we call that? A successful relationship. I saw your bouncin’ treasures, I got a good look at your hip grippers and there’s the highlights of everything from a one night stand to a 50 year marriage.

But without all the drama, without all the mindfuck and without all the lost time.

I are genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment